Monday, January 10, 2011

Eat sweet buggy!


eat little one....She looks so grown up- sitting at the bar eating chocolate cheerios. She is so precious. She wakes in the morning and says ," I hungry, Mama". We go through the ritual every morning. I make her breakfast. She eats like two or three bites then says she wants to get down and "go play". I go through the ritual every morning praying that this will be the morning she REALLY eats. And she will... someday. I just know it. For now, I will take those three bites that she gives me. I will call it a victory. Poor little bug has come a long way and I am proud of her.

4 comments:

Donna said...

We have little ones in our family(4 grandchildren under the age of 3) and they all go through that period of not wanting to eat. It's frustrating but they will eventually eat when hungry. She's so cute...good luck!

3 Peanuts said...

she is such a cutie:) I have one who doesn't eat much either....he has health issues too so I know that always makes it worse. I will pray her appetite picks up.

Robert said...

ahh Jill, so this is what you meant. Well, glad I aint alone. :)

boosting lol said...

It's very great article and i find a nice game plese click this web site.league of legends boost