Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful~

Just wanted to take a moment to give THANKS to The Lord for all our blessings. He is so good and we are so grateful for each and every life experience He has given us. My prayer for each one of you is that you will be thankful for the big and small things and that we would all realize that even in the hard times, we should give thanks. I hope that each one of you has a special Thanksgiving surrounded by people you love. I will be and I am so excited!

xoxo

2 comments:

Evie's Story said...

Your lil' Indians look way too angelic! :-)
Loved the recent pictures of Miss Hutton - what a doll baby. We know what it feels like having stuff looming ahead, so I certainly know how to pray for you. Enjoy your little angels over this Christmas holiday!

Susan said...

Love your blog. Not sure how I came across it. I have 5 great kiddos of my own. It's always wonderful and heart warming to see other big families. We are a rare breed and need to stick together. Please feel free to visit my blog as well. God Bless.